Curly Top Poodles
1398 W 700 N
Greenfield, IN 46140
This contract is between Curly Top Poodles, hereinafter referred to as SELLER and ___________________________________________________, hereinafter referred to as BUYER(s).
• The Buyer agrees to provide a life-long commitment, comfortable environment, prompt medical attention, proper grooming and responsible care.
• The Buyer promises to provide a safe environment for the dog, and never allow the dog to roam freely without proper fencing or supervision.
• The Buyer upon the unlikely event our puppy is found to have life threatening hereditary congenital defect at a veterinary exam, we will replace the puppy with another one of equal value, and no money will ever be refunded. The Buyer must surrender ownership of the original puppy back to the Seller upon receipt of the replacement puppy. If the Buyer declines to accept a replacement puppy, then the Seller shall be under no further obligation and it will be deemed that the Buyer has released the Seller from any and all further claims.
• The Buyer’s agreements will continue for the duration of the dog’s life.
• The Buyer agrees that it is the Buyer’s responsibility to accept the dog as described by Seller. Puppies are sold as pets with AKC LIMITED REGISTRATION. No guarantee is made as to disposition, conformation, color, size, markings, personalities, characteristics and temperament or breeding ability.
• Failure of the Buyer to provide puppy with timely inoculations or regular veterinary care will void this guarantee. This guarantee does not cover any Veterinarian costs. The Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means frequent visits to a Licensed Veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments. This guarantee does not cover any of the following conditions: intestinal parasites (Coccidiosis, Giardia, Tapeworms, Hookworms, Roundworms or Ringworms) Kennel Cough, Pneumonia, Ear Mites, Skin Mites, Mange (Sarcoptic, emodectic or Cheyletiella), Cherry Eye, Allergies, Herniations (Inguinal, Perineal, or Diaphragmatic), Heart Murmur grades I, II or III, Patella Luxation grades I, II or III. This guarantee does not cover any Veterinarian costs associated with spaying or neutering, including undescended testes.
• Temperament issues are not covered under this guarantee as they can be caused by a lack of training, discipline or proper dog socialization.
• THE BUYER AGREES TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT, SUCH AS ACCESS TO DISCOVERY, ALSO MAY BE UNAVAILABLE OR LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
• This guarantee is non-transferable.
• The Seller will provide a health record of all shots and/or worming.
• The Seller assumes absolutely no responsibility for fees associated with caring for the puppy/dog.
• The Seller provides a guaranteed for 1 year from the date of birth against life threatening congenital defects. If, within this time period, a life threatening congenital defect is found, replacement puppy will be given, no money will ever be refunded. If this is deemed so, then puppy must be returned to the seller with the AKC registration papers within 48 hours at no expense to the breeder. The puppy must be accompanied by a written veterinarian report by two non-associated veterinarians. Replacement will be subject to availability. We do not refund money.
• The Seller will not be responsible for Parvo, Distemper or Corona Virus after 24 hours of the sale; these diseases are highly contagious and can be contacted immediately after leaving the breeder.
• The Seller DOES NOT refund money for buyer's remorse.
• The Seller will not accept any returns of said puppy for any monetary refund, for reasons including but not limited to allergy, Landlord/Tenant, marital, or adjustment problems, etc. If the Buyer must return the puppy for any reason, it will be on a surrender basis only with no refund or credit.
• The Seller will provided registration papers of the puppy's parents at time of sale of the puppy. No longer will we be providing AKC registration papers of the puppy due to mix breeding of toy poodles.
• The Seller will have the right to enforce the agreements.
Purchase Price: $
Parents of Puppy:
Name of Puppy:
Sex M F